Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will I know if my loan has been approved?

Options
  • 15-12-2018 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I applied for a small personal loan on Tues 11th Dec, I know the man I was dealing with on the phone mentioned there may be slight delays due to the Christmas period, but when should I be expecting to hear if it has been approved or not?

Thank you :-)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

I applied for a small personal loan on Tues 11th Dec, I know the man I was dealing with on the phone mentioned there may be slight delays due to the Christmas period, but when should I be expecting to hear if it has been approved or not?

Thank you :-)

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. All applications are assessed on a case by case basis with a number of factors taken into consideration. For this reason timeframes can vary. If you would like an update in relation to the application we would ask that you call our Lending Team on 0818 200 334 and one of our advisors will be more than happy to look into this for you.

Please feel free to get in touch with us if we can help with anything else.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement