Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I get my money back from this ski trip?

Options
  • 15-12-2018 1:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Hi,

I booked a ski trip as part of a group. I am now injured and will be unable to go on the ski trip. I am losing out on 72% of the total cost due to cancelation charges (outlined in T&Cs) and non-refundable flights.

I am trying to see if other members of the group know someone who would like to go. Unforunately, I don't have travel insurance.

Is there any way I can get most of my money back?

Appreciate any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

Hi,

I booked a ski trip as part of a group. I am now injured and will be unable to go on the ski trip. I am losing out on 72% of the total cost due to cancelation charges (outlined in T&Cs) and non-refundable flights.

I am trying to see if other members of the group know someone who would like to go. Unforunately, I don't have travel insurance.

Is there any way I can get most of my money back?

Appreciate any help.

Nope... Sorry but it's as simple as that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Your situation is one of the reasons travel insurance exists, the day you booked your trip was the day you should have purchased a decent travel insurance policy, unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Your situation is one of the reasons travel insurance exists, the day you booked your trip was the day you should have purchased a decent travel insurance policy, unfortunately

Or just get an annual policy.

Advertisement