Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs in Ennis

• 15-12-2018 1:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Looking for a couple of decent pubs for a group in their 30s on a Saturday night in Ennis.
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

You have loads to go for, Taylors and Patricks in the Market, Lucas's down Parnell St, Quinn's and the Diamond, Brogans and O'Connell's, Knox's, Nora Culligans, Ciaran's, Yolo's or Cruises. If you can't find a pub to suit you in Ennis you might as well stay home :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

What's a good sports pub in Ennis. Looking for somewhere to watch the rugby later on.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

What's a good sports pub in Ennis. Looking for somewhere to watch the rugby later on.

There should be a good crowd in Lucas for the rugby, fairly knowledgeable as well. Other than that I'd say Knox's, Patrick's, Dan O'Connell's, Diamond, Nora's, Ciaran's, Yolo's would be a good spot as well.

I'm thirsty now, might just have to head out for the match myself now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Clareman wrote: »
    There should be a good crowd in Lucas for the rugby, fairly knowledgeable as well. Other than that I'd say Knox's, Patrick's, Dan O'Connell's, Diamond, Nora's, Ciaran's, Yolo's would be a good spot as well.

I'm thirsty now, might just have to head out for the match myself now

Thanks for that, probably go to Lucas' for the match, few nice craft beers in McHughs after.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 150 ✭✭Gary Owen

Anyone ever go into griffins just up from Lucas ,
    what’s that like . I’ve been in most pubs at some stage but not there .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Ganga's. Small pub with loyal customers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Sono

McHughs is a great spot and lovely grub too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Gary Owen wrote: »
    Anyone ever go into griffins just up from Lucas ,
    what’s that like . I’ve been in most pubs at some stage but not there .

I often go in there (after Mchughs and Lukies) the back rooms a nice spot feels like drinking in someone's kitchen and there's always a fire going.

Advertisement