Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My card will not authorise a payment for the Next.ie site. They use WorldPay.

Options
  • 15-12-2018 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I've used their site many times and paid with my card. There is sufficient funds on my card. I've used it on other sites since.

Can you please assist?

Gráinne

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

GraMcGrath wrote: »

I've used their site many times and paid with my card. There is sufficient funds on my card. I've used it on other sites since.

Can you please assist?

Gráinne

Hi GraMcGrath,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. We are sorry that you have been experiencing difficulty with using your Visa Debit Card. Can i ask what was the error message you were receiving and have you received any emails or texts from our Card Security Team?

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 3 GraMcGrath

Hi Jen,

No I've haven't received any texts etc from Card Security.

The message is after I enter details through WorldPay and saying contact BOI and that cannot authorise payment.

I've used the site many times and recently and have't had this issue. It was also telling my I couldn't use 'Saved Cards' which is where you just tick to use the card you always use.

Thanks,
    Gráinne

Hi Jen,

No I've haven't received any texts etc from Card Security.

The message is after I enter details through WorldPay and saying contact BOI and that cannot authorise payment.

I've used the site many times and recently and have't had this issue. It was also telling my I couldn't use 'Saved Cards' which is where you just tick to use the card you always use.

Thanks,
    Gráinne

Hi GraMcGrath,

Thanks for getting back in touch with us. Can i ask that you raise this query by logging into your account through a Pc/Laptop>Select Service Desk and Ask a Question and one of our advisors will be happy to look into the account for you. Alternatively we would ask that you call our Customer Service Team on 0818 365 365.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 3 GraMcGrath

Please let me know if you need any further details in order to resolve.

Thanks,
    Gráinne

Please let me know if you need any further details in order to resolve.

Thanks,
    Gráinne

Hi Graine,

Thanks for coming back. In order for this to be looked into we would ask that you raise this by following the above steps. Please include as much information as you can and an advisor will be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks Jen

• Advertisement
Advertisement