Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statement for savings account

Options
  • 15-12-2018 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hello,

I had recently opened a Demand Deposit account and had requested for that account to appear on 365 and it was done correctly. However I felt that it would affect my savings habit as I may transfer savings back to current account frequently with this online feature. 

I contacted 365 service desk and asked them to remove savings account from 365 view but confirmed with them that I should be able to generate statements online. The service desk ensured me that when I go to service desk I would be able to generate statements.

But now when I go to service desk -> order statement I don't see my savings account listed in the dropdown? So how do I generate a statement for my savings account?

Many Thanks,
    John

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

aj111 wrote: »
    Hello,

I had recently opened a Demand Deposit account and had requested for that account to appear on 365 and it was done correctly. However I felt that it would affect my savings habit as I may transfer savings back to current account frequently with this online feature. 

I contacted 365 service desk and asked them to remove savings account from 365 view but confirmed with them that I should be able to generate statements online. The service desk ensured me that when I go to service desk I would be able to generate statements.

But now when I go to service desk -> order statement I don't see my savings account listed in the dropdown? So how do I generate a statement for my savings account?

Many Thanks,
    John

Hi John,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. Once the account has been removed from online banking it Woolley remove the option to generate an estatement for the account. To request an up to date statement for the account you can do this by logging into the account through a Pc/Laptop>Select Service Desk and Ask a Question and an advisor will be happy to help you.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 13 aj111

Hello,

Many Thanks,
    John

Hi John,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. Once the account has been removed from online banking it Woolley remove the option to generate an estatement for the account. To request an up to date statement for the account you can do this by logging into the account through a Pc/Laptop>Select Service Desk and Ask a Question and an advisor will be happy to help you.

Thanks Jen
    Thanks Jen,

Hmm seems I was given wrong information on service desk then. Is it possible to generate statement for the savings account using phone banking 365 number then or is it gone from there too?

Thanks,
    John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Thanks Jen,

Hmm seems I was given wrong information on service desk then. Is it possible to generate statement for the savings account using phone banking 365 number then or is it gone from there too?

Thanks,
    John

Hi John,

Thanks for coming back to us. I am very sorry to hear that you were provided with incorrect information. You can still request the statement using Telephone banking. The account will still be accessible through phone banking just not online banking. Please feel free to get in touch with us if we can help you with anything else.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement