Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Week 18 Transfers

15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Pedro in

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

km79 wrote: »
    Pedro in

Result

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Did Speroni to Button

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Result

I hope so!

Alonso only had 55 touches of the ball today nearly half of what he averages usually when hazard plays ahead of him in games where they dominate

The previous game via city with hazard up top he only had 61 but thats against city

Going off xg numbers azipuliceta has a higher expected assist per 90 then him now although barely

One more game like that and hell be gone for me at least

Just in case anyone cares Alonso had 69 touches today, still down a decent amount compared to earlier in the season, he had 69 compared to Azpiculettas 99 someone who he was comfortably beating before the hazard switch.

On the other side of the argument he hit the post in the last two weeks but its a get rid for me at least

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

my worst week so far....:o

Advertisement