Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Body of a newborn found on Balbriggan beach

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,787 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

walshb wrote: »
    There’s an awful lot of assuming here about the person(s) who did this...

Awful lot of looking for excuses...

Says the poster looking for a prosecution without evidence of a crime.

You were warned not to post in this thread again. 1 week forum ban, thread ban is permanent.

tHB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,687 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Whatever events that led to this, it's an awful situation to be in.

Maybe we will never know what actually happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭PawneeRanger

Final reminder - No more speculation please. And that includes whether a crime has been committed or not, & the mental wellbeing of people caught in such circumstances.

tHB

Hill Billy, with the greatest of respect, all you're going to get here is speculation. There are no facts known other than a newborn was found and the police believe the mother is in need of urgent medical attention.

I'm actually shocked that this vile thread is still open

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

It's irritating when people say she deserves compassion - how the heck do people know? Maybe she does but maybe she doesn't. Right now the only person definitely deserving compassion is the baby.
    XsApollo wrote: »
    Actually couldn’t be assed
    Why didn't you just post nothing so?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Hill Billy, with the greatest of respect, all you're going to get here is speculation. There are no facts known other than a newborn was found and the police believe the mother is in need of urgent medical attention.

I'm actually shocked that this vile thread is still open

I think it’s good that people expose themselves and their attitudes to mental illness and their enthusiasm for a good old witch hunt based on no evidence whatsoever. The rush to judgment, the misogyny, the lack of compassion. It’s all here to see. Hidden by a facade of faux concern over the tragic death of an infant.
    Then you have the posters still trying to blame the church even when there isn’t a church anymore, because thats their agenda and any opportunity to go at it again can’t be overlooked, again behind the facade of fake concern. It’s all here.
    The dismissal out of hand of the mere existence of mental health issues. Can’t you just hear it “oh!pull yourself together! Your just looking for attention!”. It’s all here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Bubblegummers

Gardaí have ruled no foul play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Gardaí have ruled no foul play.

I hope the posters calling for the mothers head on a plate feel ashamed for their nonsense. Some called her a murderer while there was no crime committed. God forbid they ever end up on a jury where you deal with facts and not hysterics

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    I hope the posters calling for the mothers head on a plate feel ashamed for their nonsense. Some called her a murderer while there was no crime committed. God forbid they ever end up on a jury where you deal with facts and not hysterics

Ah she was hung drawn and quartered here last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Ah she was hung drawn and quartered here last night.

You can imagine them now at home muttering and eye rolling “no foul play”.
    Hopefully there’ll be another opportunity for another lynching next week.

splinter65 wrote: »
    You can imagine them now at home muttering and eye rolling “no foul play”.
    Hopefully there’ll be another opportunity for another lynching next week.

I know, I pray to god as a soon to be father that the mother is found safe. I know just how much someone’s head can go.

• Advertisement

Closed for tidy up.

tHB

After review & tidy-up the Mod team feel that the thread has run its course & see little value in re-opening it.

Any questions - drop us a PM.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement