Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any Civil Service AP in Wexford interested in a head to head swap to Dublin?

• 16-12-2018 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Dublin based Civil Servant looking to move to Wexford.

Currently I’m in a Dublin City Centre job with guaranteed parking, looking for a head to head swap for any Dept in Wexford, would possibly consider any role in Waterford/Carlow region too.

Respond here or PM me if interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Americaninexile

Dublin based Civil Servant looking to move to Wexford.

Currently I’m in a Dublin City Centre job with guaranteed parking, looking for a head to head swap for any Dept in Wexford, would possibly consider any role in Waterford/Carlow region too.

Respond here or PM me if interested.

If any Assistant Principal is interested in a swap please drop me a pm.

Looking for a move to Wexford but would consider anywhere in the South East (Waterford, Wicklow, Carlow and Kilkenny).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Have you tried a head to head in the Union magazine

Have you tried a head to head in the Union magazine

I’ve contacted the AHCPS who have said they will forward my request to local branch secretaries to send e-mails in their respective Depts to their members.

I don’t think the AHCPS publish these ads in their newsletter like the CPSU and PSEU used to?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,706 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

AHCPS branch sec sent out two requests for transfers last week. Haven't seen one for a good while before that.

AHCPS branch sec sent out two requests for transfers last week. Haven't seen one for a good while before that.

Was one of them Dublin - Wexford?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,216 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

Was one of them Dublin - Wexford?

Checked back through them and none are between Dublin and Wexford.

Still looking in case anyone knows someone interested?

Advertisement