Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yulewolf - A Werewolf Christmas Carol Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    The actual post you are quoting says the the mods said no tasks, why did you post that?

Probably trying to boost his post count

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

The actual post you are quoting says the the mods said no tasks, why did you post that?

Sure enough. Misread his post.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Sure enough. Misread his post.

Maybe the task is to misread the post.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Hello Vernon,

What do you actually think of what I posted?

Self explanatory, nothing really useful. Could just be fluff to look like a friendly face...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Self explanatory, nothing really useful. Could just be fluff to look like a friendly face...

Well what exactly were you hoping for? Really useful would require some knowledge from outside the op.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Afternoon all. Anyone up for a super early #ffa :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Steve WW wrote: »

Maybe... if others post some Christmas songs..:p

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Oisin is a wolf

Steve feels a bit dodge

What about you? Where's your thoughts?

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Oisin is a wolf

Steve feels a bit dodge

What about you? Where's your thoughts?

Oisin for wanting to play drinking games and Brendan for posting christmas songs are my guesses right now.

Oisin for wanting to play drinking games and Brendan for posting christmas songs are my guesses right now.

• Advertisement

tenor.gif?itemid=7202534

Jesus you try to have a bit of fun on D0 and get labeled a wolf!

Oisin WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=7202534

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Just laugh it off and continue to act as if it's day 0 instead of letting Santa shoot you down with accusations

giphy.gif

unless you are a wolf, then bah hum bug to you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

2p3n9a.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Just laugh it off and continue to act as if it's day 0 instead of letting Santa shoot you down with accusations

giphy.gif

unless you are a wolf, then bah hum bug to you

tumblr_p1au7gE70g1rawb5do4_r1_500.gif

You really must be evil

Right well that's quite enough of that for now. I'm off to rescue some priests from the largest lingerie department in Ireland.

tumblr_mrweq5hVVW1rs7uego5_400.gif

Only 10 WW posters so far so i'll wait before saying your all wolves cos you knows you could all be lovely lads and ladies and

giphy.gif

tumblr_p1au7gE70g1rawb5do4_r1_500.gif

You really must be evil

Been a while since I saw that episode but isn't everyone evil to that Santa? which means you must be...

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Been a while since I saw that episode but isn't everyone evil to that Santa? which means you must be...

Grinch-Stole-Christmas-Jim-Carrey-Set-Behavior-Therapy.jpg

According to the op, quote "The goal will be for the evil spirits or serial killers to become the dominant evil faction"

No mention of Scrooge here. If I was a betting man I'd say there is a chance that scrooge can turn good. Though I have no clue how a baddie turning good would work with regards to BRs

You're welcome, Im here all week, I hope.

According to the op, quote "The goal will be for the evil spirits or serial killers to become the dominant evil faction"

No mention of Scrooge here. If I was a betting man I'd say there is a chance that scrooge can turn good. Though I have no clue how a baddie turning good would work with regards to BRs

This could be a good shout as his character changes by the end of the movie

Actually made me go back and check if the Grinch was a character in the OP I missed!

It would make sense if he could be redeemed but hard to know how that could be done. Maybe he can abandon his team later on if thats the case. We would probably have to be doing pretty well for that to happen. Don't pat yourself on the back too much, I see no reason a wolf wouldn't point that out too as if there are no tasks on thread it's not like we will be able to do something to turn him later as apposed to just catching wolves. That said constructive, so good

Fun wolf turns to defensive wolf!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

It would make sense if he could be redeemed but hard to know how that could be done. Maybe he can abandon his team later on if thats the case. We would probably have to be doing pretty well for that to happen. Don't pat yourself on the back too much, I see no reason a wolf wouldn't point that out too as if there are no tasks on thread it's not like we will be able to do something to turn him later as apposed to just catching wolves. That said constructive, so good

If that's the case, I would guess it's one of the unknown town roles that can do it seeing as there's no tasks:

The village have a priest, interrogator, seer, vigilante and maybe some other roles as well.
    Tiny Tim maybe? Not sure if its worth speculating about, but more useful than Santa gifs anyway :pac:

The scrooge turn is interesting, makes sense given the theme. How the mechanic plays out is unknown but it's a reasonable assumption to make.

Unknown roles, probably zero point on speculating at this stage IMO, focus on what's in front of us

I know its only d0, but could be the best time to start. The interrogator and seer should work together. If the interrogator can block the SKs from peeking good, seer should peek the same player. How about a vote each night on who they should target. I know we will probably try this anyway, might as well start tonight as good peeks are pretty useless to us.

• Advertisement

Fiona WW wrote: »
    The scrooge turn is interesting, makes sense given the theme. How the mechanic plays out is unknown but it's a reasonable assumption to make.

Unknown roles, probably zero point on speculating at this stage IMO, focus on what's in front of us

Do you think there is a shared wolves and serial killers comms room where they can all chat together?

Advertisement