Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yulewolf - A Werewolf Christmas Carol Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

I need a drink

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    This is the post...it's kind of buried in amongst her quoting a lot of other stuff

I'm hoping it's not just my screen now coz I've been building this theory since yesterday and it'd be kinda embarrassing if it was just my view :o

I see it.

Katie WW wrote: »
    I need a drink

I need one more :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

If I dont get confirmation of a bullet soon I'll be asking Duffman after the game where he bought his laptop after he smashed it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

So worst case scenario we are currently 5v4 right?

Nigel - Claimed Belle
    Conor - Claimed Santa
    Ewan - Claimed Tiny Tim
    Henry - Team Village, unreliably checked
    Katie - Team Village, unreliably checked
    Wendy - Team Village, self claimed, unchecked
    Derry
    Phil
    Mary - I suspected VIG but equally could be laying false role claim crumbs

Derry and Phil look to be the best targets for now for the bullet

• Advertisement

Why did you shoot Holly btw?

@Ewan

I've no bullet yet I'm begining to feel like I was played I don't know.

Not sure how it would have been orchastrated though but Petr posted on thread after Conor said he sent it so I don't know

Why are you asking me about Holly and not Oisin by the way

Ewan WW wrote: »

To be fair, I'd like to know on Holly too

Got it everyone clam the foook down

Pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

• Advertisement

Figured Oisin was pretty straightforward. I would have shot him myself if I was vig ( and I think I said as much at the time)

Isla and Holly confused me. You've explained Isla, but not Holly

Henry WW wrote: »
    This contradicts my conversation with Brendan.

Brendan seemed to think I was good. Of course what he said to me and what he actually thought and shared with you could well be different. But I did believe he believed me.

If he wrote that I had a role but wouldn't mention it, then he misinterpreted what I wrote.

While we're here, I guess I can answer this now. After Brendan revealed to me he was Bob, he asked me if I had a name. My answer was that I'd better not say. I did not say that I had a role but wouldn't tell him what it was. But that I'd not say if I had a name. I was trying to think of future interogatees who would see it. As a NRV I didn't want to narrow down the pool for the wolves. In fact, my aim in the first day was to try and draw the first munch. So my post that "seer should peek Fiona" was to try and hint at being seer. When Steve mentioned the seer and interrogator working together I gave an emphatic confirmation that they should. I knew I'd struggle to be on this week and my prime role ("R") as an NRV is to protect those with powers against munch attacks. Obviously it didn't work, but that's where I was coming from.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Derry and Phil look to be the best targets for now for the bullet

Woah woah woah, hang on. I've been out for the last bit and come home to Wendy pushing for a quick bullet to me? Could ye, ya know, not? And maybe actually use the bullet on someone the village has actually discussed a bit?

Figured Oisin was pretty straightforward. I would have shot him myself if I was vig ( and I think I said as much at the time)

Isla and Holly confused me. You've explained Isla, but not Holly

O right, why do you think I shot her so?

Conor and Nigel who gets the bullet lets decide i guess we could do a 1 name put forward and if 2 agree we shoot or put 3 forward and pick the most named person

Derry WW wrote: »
    Woah woah woah, hang on. I've been out for the last bit and come home to Wendy pushing for a quick bullet to me? Could ye, ya know, not? And maybe actually use the bullet on someone the village has actually discussed a bit?

I'm not so much advocating that YOU get shot, more suggesting that out of the remaining few, you seem like one of the ones that gives us the best odds of hitting a wolf.

FWIW, I'd like Fiona peeked.
    Steve WW wrote: »
    I know its only d0, but could be the best time to start. The interrogator and seer should work together

Yes! They absolutely should.

Here are my two attempts at claiming seer to draw the munch.

Ahh, back in the good old days when I was still liked, eh? :rolleyes:

O right, why do you think I shot her so?

No idea. Best guess is that you thought she was bull****ting about being mind controlled?

No idea. Best guess is that you thought she was bull****ting about being mind controlled?

Any other theories on why she got shot?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Conor and Nigel who gets the bullet lets decide i guess we could do a 1 name put forward and if 2 agree we shoot or put 3 forward and pick the most named person

tbh we have decent odds on getting a baddie (at least I think we do while leaving the maths to others) if you dont aim for myself or Santa so I won't object to any of the other names. I'll then check someone that is left from the remaining group and vote quick. After 2am here now

• Advertisement

I'm not so much advocating that YOU get shot, more suggesting that out of the remaining few, you seem like one of the ones that gives us the best odds of hitting a wolf.

Based on what? What sets me apart from you?

Strikes me you're trying to get yourself out of the firing line asap by going after me.

Here are my two attempts at claiming seer to draw the munch.

Ahh, back in the good old days when I was still liked, eh? :rolleyes:

Desmond tried to draw the munch too I saved his post in my backroom about it

So it proves nothing, wolfs might be even more inclined to draw a munch thats not coming

ok I'd be inclined to go for

Katie
    Henry
    Derry

Any other theories on why she got shot?

Not really, what did I miss?

If I was a betting man, I'd say one of Angus, Ewan or Wendy are a wolf. There's nearly always one wolf that holds back on D0.

I would also *love* if this turned out to be true. Would almost make up for the rest of the crap I've had since Tuesday.

If anything, right now, I'd be advocating the bullet go into Henry, who was bloody desperate last night to support and protect Desmond.

Not really, what did I miss?

No I just had a feeling, awful read tbf

Derry WW wrote: »
    Based on what? What sets me apart from you?

Strikes me you're trying to get yourself out of the firing line asap by going after me.

What sets me apart is I know I'm good. I don't know you're good. The only solid info I have is that I am Team Village. And I wasn't going after you personally, I suggested you or Phil appeared to be the best bet to hit a wolf based on the information that I have at this very moment. That's all.

Desmond tried to draw the munch too I saved his post in my backroom about it

So it proves nothing, wolfs might be even more inclined to draw a munch thats not coming

I didn't say it proved anything. Just explaining why Brendan thought I had a role from my interrogation because he misunderstand me wanting to stay schtum about being an NRV.

• Advertisement

I didn't say it proved anything. Just explaining why Brendan thought I had a role from my interrogation because he misunderstand me wanting to stay schtum about being an NRV.

who should I shoot so?

Advertisement