Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yulewolf - A Werewolf Christmas Carol Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    TBH whatever happens I'll be happy once I dont shoot henry, I mean nigel :pac:

Jaysus now im super paranoid of that. If you have to push him for anything go lynch, at least that way the others won't pick the wrong name :D

shoot well and g'night folks

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Cool and now with Nigel checking katie anyways it makes the most sense.

I've no real read on either Phil did pop in earlier for the first time and dropped some reads on me and someone else and fooked off again so i'd be inclined towards him but not 100% sold

Of the two Mary is the one I’ve been more suspicious of but tbh it’s a coin toss, with a chance of losing that’s greater than 50%. You’ve been a stellar vig to now, I’ll trust your call

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Right, second attempt at bed. Might manage to keep the phone away from me this time and not get dragged back again.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

So while we're waiting for the shot, who is for the lynch?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    So while we're waiting for the shot, who is for the lynch?

Yeah, this whole gun business has kind of distracted us from actually organising the lynch.

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »
    Yeah, this whole gun business has kind of distracted us from actually organising the lynch.

Yes it has. And now the paranoia is starting to creep in.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

BANG - A shot has been fired.

Phil WW is dead.

you could be doing that if you wanted?

I was trying to work out who the shoot Phil got the nod

Yes it has. And now the paranoia is starting to creep in.

No ****.

If Katie's numbers are right, and there's three wolves working together still with so few left, I'm worried there's a big play going on here.

• Advertisement

Was starting to doubt there even was a gun.

Right. I've had my vote in on Henry for a while and haven't seen much to dissuade me this afternoon.

What have we 8 left. Worst case is 3 wolves 1 sk 4 village is that right?

I'd be leaning toward voting for Mary myself but given that Conor and Ewan seem lock village now, happy to follow their lead.

In that case a mislynch would be 3 1 3

If sk doesn’t get a wolf and wolves get sk in the morning wolves win

Conor WW wrote: »
    In that case a mislynch would be 3 1 3

If sk doesn’t get a wolf and wolves get sk in the morning wolves win

Yeah, best case it is now 5 vs 3 (2 Wolves + 1 SK)

Does anyone want to read this again and tell me what they think?

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=108932878&postcount=2284

He points a very blatant finger at Katie

Bluff or double bluff?

Mary has also contributed nothing. Has about 3 posts telling us she’s on night shift and then filler

Like, I'll take it as further reason for me to vote Henry.

But he could have meant "we" as in "everyone playing", rather than "we" as the wolves.

I take it that the bits in bold are your emphasis. On that basis of those left alive only Derry or Henry could be the SK.

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    He points a very blatant finger at Katie

Bluff or double bluff?

It was this that interests me but maybe im just seeing things for the sake of it now
    Desmond WW wrote: »
    We (SK) would have had a better chance had we not lynched our cub on the first evening, for sure :D But aye, very strong wolf team.

Fiona WW was the cub and the following voted for her

Derry WW
    Ewan WW
    Isla WW
    Desmond WW
    Nigel WW
    Henry WW

Derry and Henry the 2 unkowns left

And yea he could be bluffing I guess but its just so subtle and he was on a bit of a rant after getting caught it would seem a subconcious slip to me

But I dont know could be nothing I guess

O ya just in case I forget I didn't shoot Holly the wolves obviously did

Felt that the people bringing that to my intention and not asking about Oisin where trying to play coy about it.

Like oooo it couldnt have been me/us that did it

Where as no one else who wasn't involved can even remember it at this stage :pac:

Felt that the people bringing that to my intention and not asking about Oisin where trying to play coy about it.

Where as no one else who wasn't involved can even remember it at this stage :pac:

Again it was Katie pushing this but Wendy jumped in 2 so something to think about

Like, realistically, on Night one if you're a team of two, would you both vote for the same person? There's such a spread on night one, and no one ever needs to justify their votes massively.

Like, realistically, on Night one if you're a team of two, would you both vote for the same person? There's such a spread on night one, and no one ever needs to justify their votes massively.

That is the one downside alright to the argument to be fair

I was curious about Holly due to the timing of it. Oisin and Isla were both at 13:00 exactly so I assumed the vig did it but Holly was at 14:02, which was both at a different time and before the 4pm 'deadline' for mind control

Ooops pressed post before I'd finished. If you look at the notes I posted I even have question marks beside that shot. That is why I asked. I'd actually say the fact that nobody else asked is a mark against them as that shot wasn't consistent with the others and potentially benefited the wolves.

I was curious about Holly due to the timing of it. Oisin and Isla were both at 13:00 exactly so I assumed the vig did it but Holly was at 14:02, which was both at a different time and before the 4pm 'deadline' for mind control

Look Im just relaying all the info I know at this stage, at least people could look into why they would mind control and shoot holly

Look Im just relaying all the info I know at this stage, at least people could look into why they would mind control and shoot holly

Yeah I get that. I'm trying to explain my position on why I asked about Holly. :)

• Advertisement

Conor I guess we should vote together so I had the bullet you can have the vote and we should be able to pull enough villagers to get a majority

Advertisement