Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yulewolf - A Werewolf Christmas Carol Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    I've spent 90% of the day saying I was voting for Henry.

So nothing struck you as odd from Mary in the run up to that vote that might lead you to reconsider?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    So nothing struck you as odd from Mary in the run up to that vote that might lead you to reconsider?

You'd have rathered I leapt on a bandwagon then?

You'd have rathered I leapt on a bandwagon then?

Nothing stuck out to you so?

Ewan WW wrote: »
    So the timings are wrong or Wendy didnt revote?

Nah I think they’re grand. Top is latest voter so it’s likely we’re both on the buzzer

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Pretty happy with the Phil shoot and Mary lynch. Think it's pretty obvious that Mary was making things up, and the fact that the game is still going means we got at least one baddie (and hopefully 2). I did a re-read of Mary I got more of an SK feel than wolf, so hopefully we resolved that potential problem as well. We'll see in the morning if there's 1 or 2 KP, but reasonably positive.

Will check in tomorrow before munch, and will have time to do some proper analysis throughout the day. For now though it's relax and pub.

• Advertisement

Convinced Derry is definitely wolf btw

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Right so, bedtime for me. Hopefully Nigel will have some info for us before the munch in the morning.

Also it's really nice that wolves have to choose between vig, santa, and belle. Really nice spot to be in

Ewan is awesome as well

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Convinced Derry is definitely wolf btw

:rolleyes:

So at a guess then.

Katie & Henry

vs

Nigel

vs

Connor, Ewan, Wendy and me.

2 kills in the morning. Probably Connor and Ewan as the two rolled villagers with the most powers. Leaving 2 vs 1 vs 2.

Katie/Henry vs Nigel vs Wendy/Me.

Katie and Henry are already laying the groundwork for me anyway. They only need to convince Nigel or Wendy to go along with it. I get lynched. 2 vs 1 vs 1. Katie/Henry win.

• Advertisement

:rolleyes:

So at a guess then.

Katie & Henry

vs

Nigel

vs

Connor, Ewan, Wendy and me.

2 kills in the morning. Probably Connor and Ewan as the two rolled villagers with the most powers. Leaving 2 vs 1 vs 2.

Katie/Henry vs Nigel vs Wendy/Me.

Katie and Henry are already laying the groundwork for me anyway. They only need to convince Nigel or Wendy to go along with it. I get lynched. 2 vs 1 vs 1. Katie/Henry win.

So you think Nigel is SK? Why?

Also what's your role?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    I dunno. Am waiting on Katie to tell me who to lynch at the moment. As if you'd even follow my lead in who to shoot!?

is this a boo boo from Henry, I can't see on thread where they were discussing anything, I'm so far down the rabbit hole now you might as well just start calling me Alice

So maybe fresher eyes might help the situ

Henry WW wrote: »
    So my "best guess" was actually Ewan, so, Katie, please tell me who to vote for instead. I'd ask Conor but he's been a douche.

o no found this sigh

Oh yeah - if anyone received a mind control message - please post the word 'Canary' This shouldn't violate any of the rules if you read the message.

Dunno why Henry was pocketing me, but I trust him for now. We'll see in the morning anyway

Actual it makes sense

Oh yeah - if anyone received a mind control message - please post the word 'Canary' This shouldn't violate any of the rules if you read the message.

Is marley still alive,? Feck it i was hoping he had been killed

Dunno. As I said I think Mary was Sk, so depends on what Phil was

Though sound like at least you are not affected

• Advertisement

Though sound like at least you are not affected

That or i havent checked my pms so actually id better do that

Also it's really nice that wolves have to choose between vig, santa, and belle. Really nice spot to be in

Hmm more complicated still, if the sk is in play they need to bring wolf numbers down, and with a little more info than us they might just be able to do that. Funny that Mary hinted that the wolves knew who the sk was though, assuming Mary was a wolf.

Flip side is we have tough choices ourselves tomorrow

Lots of possibilities tomorrow

Also wolves ye better much me tomorrow if im still here losing my mind over a game of ww ill be super pissed, also i need to do Christmas shopping and tomorrow was the planned day cant be dealing with speed days

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    There was no power blocking ability in the interrogation room.

Nigel and Henry were earmarked as evil by Brendan, and I trust Brendan. I would look at them tomorrow.

Re-reading Brendan’s musings after the interrogation, he mentioned that Henry said he was a character/roled, but that Henry didn’t mention the name.

Also, Brendan suspected that Henry may have been converted, which could explain the lack of a double kill. Wolves/sk were given the option to kill or convert, and they chose convert. He reckoned that Scrooge would/could choose/select his Marley, and that Henry could be a good shout.

Just something to ponder.

This is interesting

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    There was no power blocking ability in the interrogation room.

Nigel and Henry were earmarked as evil by Brendan, and I trust Brendan. I would look at them tomorrow.

Re-reading Brendan’s musings after the interrogation, he mentioned that Henry said he was a character/roled, but that Henry didn’t mention the name.

Also, Brendan suspected that Henry may have been converted, which could explain the lack of a double kill. Wolves/sk were given the option to kill or convert, and they chose convert. He reckoned that Scrooge would/could choose/select his Marley, and that Henry could be a good shout.

Just something to ponder.

just for clarity

the nrv guy Henry, that Katie peeked as a nrv.

told the interogator he had a character/role

I.e

not a NRV but a role of some description that could be described by say a Santa full role reveal

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Katie isn’t the alpha. Hopefully one of Phil or Mary was because I’m pretty sure the numbers mean we have to have hit at least 1 wolf there to still be going

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

just for clarity

I.e

not a NRV but a role of some description that could be described by say a Santa full role reveal

Shoot Henry today? If he has a role but showed as NRV and Katie wasn’t covering for him then he has to be the Alpha right?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

just for clarity

I.e

No. I explained that up above. Brendan said: do you have a character name (this was after he told me he was Bob)

I said: I’d better not say.

Ie,I’d better not say if I had a character name.

Not I have a character name but better not say what it was.

Brendan misinterpreted my answer when reporting back to Clodagh.

I didn’t want to say in the interrogation room which future wolves might occupy that I was NRV and thus narrow down their choice of kills.

It’s why I continued a mask of not claiming NRV until Katie revealed it anyway.

Read back to about 6pm this evening I posted then the same explanation. People really don’t rad my posts do they?

Mary was definitely evil. I’ve lost track of all the claims so have no idea whether she was wolf or SK but definitely evil because of her lie about me and Des being friends.

By process of elimination Derry is also evil and had been far too happy to jump on me when the likes of Conor and Ewan are deep in their rabbit hole. I’m a fantastic scape goat. Reno said this when the game is over.

Derry, don’t congratulate yourself too much when you win. You’ve not played so well. Your win is purely down to the rabbit holes of villagers.

• Advertisement

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Katie isn’t the alpha. Hopefully one of Phil or Mary was because I’m pretty sure the numbers mean we have to have hit at least 1 wolf there to still be going

Okay so not the alpha. She was also peeked good so not a wolf? Which leaves her peek on me reliable, ie NRV or Alpha.

Advertisement