Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yulewolf - A Werewolf Christmas Carol Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Why aren't you focused on why I'm bad Nigel. As Belle all you know is Henry isn't Scrooge. You can't be sure on his goodness but you're pushing me because I am fighting and Henry has voted me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

But wolf Mary tried to throw me under the bus by saying I was friends with Des. Whereas Nigel had the opportunity to do so by saying I was Scrooge and didn’t.

Henry WW wrote: »
    But wolf Mary tried to throw me under the bus by saying I was friends with Des. Whereas Nigel had the opportunity to do so by saying I was Scrooge and didn’t.

Yes and if you are good and he is the last evil then you lynch me, he munches Ewan and game over

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Mary’s reason for including Nigel. Wouldn’t be unheard of for a wolf to put a fellow wolf on their FFA as a loose third.

Your pushing the fact that Mary put me on her FFA awfully hard. Maybe she wanted the village to think I'm bad because she was bad and was trying to frame people.

I'm Belle. Nobody counter claimed this. We have a vig that im pretty sure nobody questions and you have been double checked. Unless you are an SK and we got the days wrong then it's Wendy!

Wendy. Can’t square it any other way. Gotta be.

• Advertisement

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I'm not relaxed. I was in work all day, had to eat with the missus until 10/15m ago and now im finally free and screwing.

Im Belle. Your the Vig. Henry was seer checked and Belle checked... it's Wendy!

If you are on the level then it's Henry. Lynch me and lose

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Why aren't you focused on why I'm bad Nigel. As Belle all you know is Henry isn't Scrooge. You can't be sure on his goodness but you're pushing me because I am fighting and Henry has voted me.

He was also seer checked right. you were not seer checked or checked by me. He passed both. It's you!

Arggggghhh it is NOT fecking me

He was also seer checked right. you were not seer checked or checked by me. He passed both. It's you!

Nope. It's not but I did fighting

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

going nigel sorry all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

1 min. Last chance for 2 people to vote.

Nope. It's not but I did fighting

fair play i'd be dissapointed if you didn't but I don't see how it's either of the others after my check on Henry

Yes and if you are good and he is the last evil then you lynch me, he munches Ewan and game over

Yes but itsmd be MUCH easier if he said I was Scrooge any everyone would jump on board easily based on the past suspicions on me. He COULD have but Occams Razor and all.

VOTING CLOSED.

Ok gang so we have a draw.

In this situation, the two people who are drawing (Wendy & Nigel) lose their votes.

The remaining 2 players need to give me a name on who they want dead. And they need to do it in the next 15 minutes or the village loses.

Good game all and mods!

Pter wrote: »
    Ok gang so we have a draw.

In this situation, the two people who are drawing (Wendy & Nigel) lose their votes.

The remaining 2 players need to give me a name on who they want dead. And they need to do it in the next 15 minutes or the village loses.

On thread?

Yes.

Nigel & Wendy, you have said your piece's, so you can stay out of this please.

Can we still defend ourselves in this 15mins?

Ewan please explain why me? nothing backs up Wendy afaik, except she fair enough she is a fighter

• Advertisement

Ah ffs will this troture ever end

Ewan, why Nigel?

I beleived Wendy more pure gut my guts not great tbf

Your pushing the fact that Mary put me on her FFA awfully hard. Maybe she wanted the village to think I'm bad because she was bad and was trying to frame people.

I'm Belle. Nobody counter claimed this. We have a vig that im pretty sure nobody questions and you have been double checked. Unless you are an SK and we got the days wrong then it's Wendy!

This was worrying defensive response.

the good news is we have more info and there is only 1 bad team left

Can we still defend ourselves in this 15mins?

Ewan please explain why me? nothing backs up Wendy afaik, except she fair enough she is a fighter

NO

Brendan thought Nigel was bad since the beginning.

Brendan thought Nigel was bad since the beginning.

he also thought you were bad tbf

I cant really think why I was left alive tbh.

I should be dead unless something I believed yesterday was wrong

I believed Nigel 100% Belle

Just took it for granted without looking into it

• Advertisement

Half the time has elapsed.

Advertisement