Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT Galway & Nespresso

Options
  • 16-12-2018 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if the Galway BT sells Nespresso Pods?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Who are Galway BT?

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭aw

The closest outlet to us, per their website, is Brown Thomas, Limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

They don't, unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Brown Thomas in Galway doesn’t have a homewares dept so unlikely for nespresso to open there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Maybe Anthony Ryan homeware shop in Market St

• Advertisement

bonzodog2 wrote: »
    Maybe Anthony Ryan homeware shop in Market St

Brown Thomas are the only retailer that sell official nespresso pods in Ireland but the Galway store doesn’t sell them. Either got them in cork, Dublin or limerick or order online. It’s a bit mad that the Galway store doesn’t have a nespresso bar though regardless of the fact they don’t have a homeward dept, they could just have a nespresso bar on its own considering how popular they are nowadays.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

Brown Thomas are the only retailer that sell official nespresso pods in Ireland but the Galway store doesn’t sell them. Either got them in cork, Dublin or limerick or order online. It’s a bit mad that the Galway store doesn’t have a nespresso bar though regardless of the fact they don’t have a homeward dept, they could just have a nespresso bar on its own considering how popular they are nowadays.

Have you written to brown Thomas or Nespresso?

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭topcat77

I personally think the L'OR aluminium capsules that you can pick up at Dunnes are better.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

topcat77 wrote: »
    I personally think the L'OR aluminium capsules that you can pick up at Dunnes are better.

I like the Aldi ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Frank and Honest from Centra/SuperValu are my favourite. I've a load of official pods left from my last Nespresso online order, only use them when I'm out of the F&H pods.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭shenanagans

You can order online with Nespresso. They delivery to all Parcel Motel locations in Galway so most Topaz/Circle K stations. Cost €5 but free if you order 100 capsules.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭afkasurfjunkie

You can order online with Nespresso. They delivery to all Parcel Motel locations in Galway so most Topaz/Circle K stations. Cost €5 but free if you order 100 capsules.

Plus, the last time I ordered online they were doing a special offer so I got a box of biscuits and and a 2 cups and saucers free with my order. App is very easy to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭DaisyDLady

There delivery service is useless. I ordered the 19th dec , guaranteed Christmas delivery, and I'm still waiting. it's the 3rd order in a row they have screwed up. All nespresso fault and not nightline. 60 miles from nearest stockist

Time for a new machine I think.
    I'd get beans from Columbia faster :)

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭DaisyDLady

MargeS wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the Galway BT sells Nespresso Pods?

If it's original pods ur after, Beattys in loughrea sell them at a slightly higher price than nespresso ( how there selling them, I don't know) , they don't sell vertuo pods tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

DaisyDLady wrote: »
    There delivery service is useless. I ordered the 19th dec , guaranteed Christmas delivery, and I'm still waiting. it's the 3rd order in a row they have screwed up. All nespresso fault and not nightline. 60 miles from nearest stockist

Time for a new machine I think.
    I'd get beans from Columbia faster :)

That's strange. They are always very fast for me. My pre Christmas order was delivered in less than 24 hours. Had only expected it on the next day. Never more than 48 hours. Galway City

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Ludikrus

That's strange. They are always very fast for me. My pre Christmas order was delivered in less than 24 hours. Had only expected it on the next day. Never more than 48 hours. Galway City

Same for me. Nothing I buy online arrives as fast as Nespresso. If I place an order in the morning I get them next day, every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭endabob1

I like the Aldi ones

I am a big fan of the Ristretto Half the price and taste better than pretty much anything else I have tried. I bulk buy when I visit an Aldi

Advertisement