Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

90% off Selected Hotels on Expedia app tomorrow Monday 17th 9am

• 16-12-2018 10:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,105 ✭✭✭

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/90-off-app-coupon-for-selected-hotels-on-expedia-app-live-again-17th-dec-via-uk-3130880

All the details are on hotukdeals in the above link.

Offer valid via Expedia app only.
    Change your location to United Kingdom in the app and use code HITRESET tomorrow at 9am at checkout.

It will probably get used up within a few hours.

The code was already valid if you used the US as your location a few days ago and I got 90% off a 4 star hotel in Spain, it seemed to work with most hotels I tried. The hotel came to about 70 euro for 4 nights.

Once you proceed to payment the code gets used up so do not cancel the payment process. Otherwise you’ll have to register a new account.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭KilOit

So it's only uk hotels or will any hotels work over here?

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭karlyk1

Looks like you can only travel up till Jan 5th again. Bah! Was looking at booking a trip late Jan. Ah well...

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭niall5098

anyone else try any hotels? I've tried some of the results for Dublin but the code hasn't worked on any of them

niall5098 wrote: »
    anyone else try any hotels? I've tried some of the results for Dublin but the code hasn't worked on any of them

It worked at 9am for a few minutes (code was actually VACATION90). Code is now used up though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 808 ✭✭✭mydiscworld

didn't work for me either

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Had the code applied, and when I clicked buy now it told me there was an error and removed the code. Now its expired. Feckers!

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Nerd Queen

Can't seem to get this work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭kn

Didn't work for me anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,105 ✭✭✭Doge

It worked at 9am for a few minutes (code was actually VACATION90). Code is now used up though.

Apologies for this. Did someone on HotUKDeals post the correct code?

Advertisement