Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International bank transfer to Dubai

Options
  • 16-12-2018 11:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Hello.

I need to send a international bank transfer to Dubai to a Euro designated account. Adding the payee wasn't a problem but in the drop down menu to select currency the only option was to send in AED. Is there any option to send to the UAE in euros? Visiting a branch isn't practical as i don't live in the Republic.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

TooGood444 wrote: »
    Hello.

I need to send a international bank transfer to Dubai to a Euro designated account. Adding the payee wasn't a problem but in the drop down menu to select currency the only option was to send in AED. Is there any option to send to the UAE in euros? Visiting a branch isn't practical as i don't live in the Republic.

Thanks.

Hi there,
    Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

You'd only be able to make a transfer in AED to an account based in Dubai through our 365 online system.
    You can however request this through a branch of Bank of Ireland. As you cannot make it into a branch of Bank of Ireland you can send a written letter of request in to your branch and the advisers there will be more than happy to help with this. I'd ask you to include a signature and contact phone number for yourself in case any follow up is needed.
    I've given a link here that you can use to get the full postal address of your account holding branch.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement