Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you help me out? Technic LEGO issue.

Options
  • 17-12-2018 3:17am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I’m a long-standing member on this forum and a proud AFOL. :D

My quandary is this: I have a small Technic hovercraft (can’t remember the set number) and I rebuilt it into a prop airplane but want to rebuild the hovercraft.

The problem - I can’t find the box with the instructions anywhere. And I’m very particular about keeping original boxes in good condition with instructions for all my sets. I’ve searched my place high and low. It’s driviving me a bit crazy!! :(:o

Any thoughts/suggestions LEGO heads?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,192 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

• Moderators Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭Spocker

And you can use brickset.com to visually help you find the set number: https://brickset.com/sets?query=hovercraft

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Thanks a million guys - those online instructions are great. :)

Unfortunately, I’m missing a couple of important pieces. Can I get these on Bricklink or would it just be cheaper to buy a new set on sites like eBay?

Any ideas would be welcome!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,788 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Depends on the parts, almost always cheaper on Bricklink

What pieces are you missing? Post them here, and if I have them to spare, I'll send them to you, as a Christmas present :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Cheers guys, but great news! I rooted around my spare room and finally found the original box with the missing pieces and the instructions. :)

The posts on this and other threads show just how sound and decent the brick heads on boards are. :D

Now, just have to think of what new sets I’ll treat myself to over the Christmas period. Any recommendations with respect to Creator, Modular or Technic?

The Apollo Saturn 5 is a great build, I'd recommended it if your budget stretches: https://shop.lego.com/en-IE/product/LEGO-NASA-Apollo-Saturn-V-21309

Advertisement