Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4G broadband coverage

Options
  • 17-12-2018 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Why is the coverage so bad around Ordnance Survey in the Phoenix Park? There used to be a brilliant signal until last week. Now I can hardly make a phone call. Emergency calls only most of the time.
    Rang Eir cust serv last week and was told it would be fixed within 48hrs. Still no joy!
    80-90 staff here considering going back to Vodafone

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

docster wrote: »
    Why is the coverage so bad around Ordnance Survey in the Phoenix Park? There used to be a brilliant signal until last week. Now I can hardly make a phone call. Emergency calls only most of the time.
    Rang Eir cust serv last week and was told it would be fixed within 48hrs. Still no joy!
    80-90 staff here considering going back to Vodafone
    Hi docster.

Sorry to hear that you are having coverage issues in your area. I have had a look at our mobile coverage checker and I do see that full 4G coverage is available in that area.

If you could PM me your account details I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

Advertisement