Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sushi belt in or around Dublin....

Options
  • 17-12-2018 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭

One of my kids is a big sushi fan and, for an upcoming birthday, I want to bring him to one of those places where the plates go around on a belt and you pick what you want from it.

The only two that I was aware of in Dublin (just off Grafton Street and in Dundrum shopping centre) are gone now!

Is there anywhere else in or around Dublin that has a sushi belt?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Yo sushi! (2 places you mention) was the only place doing it as far as I know.

There's plenty of good sushi places around though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Mod note: I've moved this to the Dublin City forum. Hopefully someone here will be able to help you out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,200 ✭✭✭troyzer

There aren't any left in Dublin as far as I remember.

Musashi has amazing sushi though.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭CiboC

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Yo sushi!

There's plenty of good sushi places around though.

Yes, there's actually a good one very near us, but I have a young lad who is sushi mad and I wanted to bring him to a belt place as a birthday treat...!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,807 ✭✭✭✭L1011

They're a food safety nightmare and are out of fashion so I'd be surprised if there's any in Ireland at all now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭HopsAndJumps

troyzer wrote: »
    There aren't any left in Dublin as far as I remember.

Musashi has amazing sushi though.

Musashi is the benchmark.

Advertisement