Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

beaumont hospital

• 17-12-2018 7:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭

Hi i am looking for accommodation near this hospital can anyone reccomend a place to stay hotel or b&b i have a car so once it is somewhere near it will do for 2 people mother & son.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

homingbird wrote: »
    Hi i am looking for accommodation near this hospital can anyone reccomend a place to stay hotel or b&b i have a car so once it is somewhere near it will do for 2 people mother & son.

It's on the Northside. Mods can you move?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭homingbird

Hi back again places seem to be booked out I am now thinking traveling up by bus from limerick to dublin airport or by train which is best option to get from those locations to hospital.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 664 ✭✭✭starbaby2003

homingbird wrote: »
    Hi back again places seem to be booked out I am now thinking traveling up by bus from limerick to dublin airport or by train which is best option to get from those locations to hospital.

You can get the number 14 bus from outside Bus Éireann to Beaumont Hospital

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

27b brings you to the front door. This can be got along most of the 14 route from town as mentioned previously.

Eden quay they can be both gotten.

Advertisement