Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audi A4 bumper replacement

Options
  • 17-12-2018 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Quick question. I made sheet of the bumper on my audi a4 quatro 2014. Was wondering if anything knew the going rate to replace it and the likely need to respray it?

Thanks in advance
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

Is it a front bumper? If it is, it would be easy enough to remove, as it needs to come off for big engine work on them. Plenty of guides online. I would look out for on the same colour rather than buying one and having it painted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

yeah front bumper. How much would the replacement set me back?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Look up done deal etc and if not and going dealer route I would say over the 1k mark and paint etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

Ring every car dismantler starting with those closest to you. Don't give up. It's worth half an hour of your time to save a couple of hundred getting it resprayed. And it will have it's original paint.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I would say there are differences with S Line models and also models that have headlamp washers

• Advertisement
Advertisement