Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir vision blackout issue

• 17-12-2018 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi Eir,

I am resorting to posting on Boards, hoping I may possibly get a better resolution to my issue as I've now logged a fault twice to no reply through my account and also rang and was on hold for over an hour so I hung up. Screen shot of call time available upon request.

My eir vision has been intermittently blacking out/dropping and resorts to a either a full loss of reception or colored vertical lines with sound still active. Before you fob me off with copy and paste basics, please note the following:

I have reset the box (multiple times) which does work but not permanently.
    I have unpaired and paired the home plugs multiple times also.
    Internet speed is perfectly stable as I have an another internet device set up and it never crashes.

My diagnosis is the actual box and I think the best solution is to send me a new one. 

I have video proof of the issue available when trying to watch the premier league last Saturday.

Please note, this has actually been happening for over 6 months now, I have just put up with it rather than try deal with the most infamous customer service in the universe.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Macky81 wrote: »
    Hi Eir,

I am resorting to posting on Boards, hoping I may possibly get a better resolution to my issue as I've now logged a fault twice to no reply through my account and also rang and was on hold for over an hour so I hung up. Screen shot of call time available upon request.

My eir vision has been intermittently blacking out/dropping and resorts to a either a full loss of reception or colored vertical lines with sound still active. Before you fob me off with copy and paste basics, please note the following:

I have reset the box (multiple times) which does work but not permanently.
    I have unpaired and paired the home plugs multiple times also.
    Internet speed is perfectly stable as I have an another internet device set up and it never crashes.

My diagnosis is the actual box and I think the best solution is to send me a new one. 

I have video proof of the issue available when trying to watch the premier league last Saturday.

Please note, this has actually been happening for over 6 months now, I have just put up with it rather than try deal with the most infamous customer service in the universe.
    Hi Macky81, 

I'm really to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with your service. I understand this is frustrating. 

Unfortunately, I am unable to investigate technical support issues via social media, our support team will need to troubleshoot this issue with you directly to identify the issue and if a new box is required they will order this for you. 

Apologies for all inconvenience caused. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement