Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Council House

Options
  • 17-12-2018 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Wel Guys just a bit of advice needed plz.My partner ad ur new born baby ad my son which cums up to where I am staying at the moment every second weekend are homeless and are staying in a one bedroom. Which my son has to stay on a blow up bed. I have told my local council my situation. Went to all d meetings they sent us 2 provided wat was needed for to be approved to be put on the housing list and go on hap. I've been on 2 tds ad all I got was tht d council want us to go on hap which we can not afford. Is der any scheme where the council can buy a house for us or is der one that they can do up if left idle for sum time

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭Bubbaclaus

Poor effort

• Registered Users Posts: 68,791 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I do not believe this post is particularly genuine

You have to go on HAP in this circumstance. There is nothing more to be advised here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement