Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant close account

Options
  • 17-12-2018 11:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭

Im trying to close my account it will not let me. Please delete my posts and information also.

Thanks

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi there,

We can close your account for you if you wish. As part of this process, we delete data related to your account such as your sign-up IP and e-mail, but your posts are not deleted. If you wish to submit an Erasure request as part of GDPR, we will anonymise your username for each thread you have posted in, but posts will still be retained.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭0cp71eyxkb94qf

Hi there,

We can close your account for you if you wish. As part of this process, we delete data related to your account such as your sign-up IP and e-mail, but your posts are not deleted. If you wish to submit an Erasure request as part of GDPR, we will anonymise your username for each thread you have posted in, but posts will still be retained.

Grand please proceed with all of that.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi,

Can I confirm that you would still like to proceed with this? I ask as a courtesy as you have continued to post after submitting the request.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement