Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I check my mobile plan is set up correctly?

• 18-12-2018 4:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭

I switched mobile plans today, but there seemed to be a bit of confusion in store as it was busy and I'm not sure everything was set up correctly as I ended up with the wrong printout but didn't realise until after I got home, that I was handed the wrong document. Should I have received a confirmation e-mail straight away?

I can't access My Eir anymore as when I log in it says "This Number Is No Longer Active" - presumably this is because it's the first time I've changed plans since Meteor became Eir, but I can't re-register because I don't know what the account number is. Where can I find my account number if I don't have the paperwork or a confirmation e-mail?

I just want to make sure that I actually have a current plan set up and that a direct debit is in place, and that my previous plan wasn't just cancelled leaving me with nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

I switched mobile plans today, but there seemed to be a bit of confusion in store as it was busy and I'm not sure everything was set up correctly as I ended up with the wrong printout but didn't realise until after I got home, that I was handed the wrong document. Should I have received a confirmation e-mail straight away?

I can't access My Eir anymore as when I log in it says "This Number Is No Longer Active" - presumably this is because it's the first time I've changed plans since Meteor became Eir, but I can't re-register because I don't know what the account number is. Where can I find my account number if I don't have the paperwork or a confirmation e-mail?

I just want to make sure that I actually have a current plan set up and that a direct debit is in place, and that my previous plan wasn't just cancelled leaving me with nothing. Any help would be appreciated.
    Hi Also Starring LeVar Burton, 

You should receive a confirmation email or text messages with all the new details on it I'd advise to check your junk/spam folders also. 

You will need to register again for the my eir service when you have the new account details as you have moved over onto a different system.  

If you have not received your confirmation, feel free to PM me your full name, mobile number, PIN, email address and date of birth and I'll locate your account for you.  

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement