Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to get an estimate of break fee from fixed rate

Options
  • 18-12-2018 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 24,375 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Could I get a callback from someone who could give me an estimate of the break fee from a fixed rate after two of a three year term?

Regards,
    Dave

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi lawred2,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here to day.

We just need a little more information. Are you enquiring about a loan, car finance or a Mortgage?

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 24,375 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Hi lawred2,

We just need a little more information. Are you enquiring about a loan, car finance or a Mortgage?

Thanks,

Lorna
    I have a mortgage with BoI. Two years into a three year fixed rate term.

Want to get an estimate of cost to exit that fixed rate a year early.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

lawred2 wrote: »
    Hi lawred2,

Thanks,

Lorna
    I have a mortgage with BoI. Two years into a three year fixed rate term.

Want to get an estimate of cost to exit that fixed rate a year early.

Thanks for coming back to us Lawred, this would be calculated on a case by case basis. With this in mind I'd ask you to call our mortgage section on 01 6113333 and the advisers there will be more than happy to take your details and confirm the charge if any for exiting the fixed rate.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement