Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need Help Revenue saying i owe them!

• 18-12-2018 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi guys i done end of year balancing statements for yrs 2014 and 2015
    break down is as follows
    income 17,542.20
    credit 1650
    tax deducted 208.44
    gross tax payable 3522.17

adjusment 1872.17

so they are saying its an underpayment by 1650 and the same for 2015 but every calculation iv done says my tax has been done and paid properly?? any help is appreciated thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭sonyvision

Peterk88 wrote: »
    Hi guys i done end of year balancing statements for yrs 2014 and 2015
    break down is as follows
    income 17,542.20
    credit 1650
    tax deducted 208.44
    gross tax payable 3522.17

adjusment 1872.17

so they are saying its an underpayment by 1650 and the same for 2015 but every calculation iv done says my tax has been done and paid properly?? any help is appreciated thanks.

Are you a PAYE worker? You should have 1650 personal tax credits plus another 1650 PAYE tax credits bringing it to 3300.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭sonyvision

Also when you go online to submit your P12 (I think it's it anyway) you submit all i come, plus any addictional income. There is a sevtion called credits where you claim your tax credits be sure to pick both personal and PAYE if you are indeed a PAYE worker.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Peterk88

hi guys i did all this but they never added in the other tax credit.. and i cant submit another one? how do i go about get it rectified?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭wiggle16

Peterk88 wrote: »
    hi guys i did all this but they never added in the other tax credit.. and i cant submit another one? how do i go about get it rectified?

Yes you submit another form 12 and include the PAYE (employee) and personal tax credits. You have to add in your tax credits yourself, they won't do it for you. Go to your myaccount and go to review my tax 2014-2017.

Then submit a Form 12 for 2014, and include the personal and PAYE/employee credits. You need to do this before 31/12/2018 or you will run out of time to review 2014 yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

Can you just call them ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Stratvs

Going on your pay for 2014 once the €1,650 PAYE Credit is included the year balances to nil over or under. Presumably 2015 would be the same.

I'd ring them. Revenue have a Contact Locator Just put in your PPSN and it will give you the appropriate phone number. Ring early on a morning around 9.30 as soon as they open the lines as otherwise by 10 or after you can be 15+ mins waiting. Once you explain the issue they will correct the Balancing Statements.

Advertisement