Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Small bedroom large kitchen or not?

• 19-12-2018 12:39am
    Site Banned Posts: 344 ✭✭

Hello Everybody,
    What do people in general prefer? Doing an extension and renovation and have basically a free range in the interior to do whatever I want. I am thinking 2 medium to small bedrooms and largish kitchen or I can have 2 bigger bedrooms and a midsize to small kitchen. House is old and there is about 85 m square to play around with. But bathroom, hall, and corridor have to come out of that also and there are a few small windows in front which will remain.

Thanks a lot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Gretchin

I would go with your first option...The kitchen is usually the place where we spend most of our time, especially if you incorporate a dining area. Hence, I would go with the bigger kitchen and smaller bedrooms. We have a decent size kitchen, with dining area and have a wood burning stove in the corner. It is very cosy and it is where we spend most of our time. Good luck with your renovation and extension.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

We live in and old house, and all our bedrooms are small, but no one minds, we don’t spend much time in our bedrooms by day, but we have good living space downstairs, so I’d go with the bigger kitchen!

• Site Banned Posts: 344 ✭✭johneym

Thanks for your very Kind And smart responses guys. Much appreciated.
    I'm leaning that way too.

Advertisement