Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request Clarification

Options
  • 19-12-2018 4:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭

Hi eir,

This query is on behalf of my mother's account - my name was already added to the account previously, for your reference.

As an existing customer of eir over the last 12 months, we have just entered into a new contract for our Home Phone & Broadband services. This year we have chosen a different package as part of the new contract. Our previous contract had expired on 18 December 2018 so; we have now just started a new contract which is due to run up until 18 December 2019. 

Following my call to 1901 on Tuesday morning and  conversation with an eir Representative from the "Loyalty Team" I sought certain  clarifications on the new package bundle we were about to opt into. The representative then  confirmed to me which elements would now be contained in our new package during the telephone call so; we proceeded by entering into a new contract for the coming year based around what we were told on the phone call. I imagine all calls are monitored for training and quality purposes. 

I subsequently received the "Welcome to eir" e-mail of the order confirmation however; I would like to be able to view the following information somewhere:
    Which  Call Types are automatically included as part of the "eir Talk Off-Peak 2018" element within our new bundle? 

I understand that with eir the Off-Peak hours are evenings & weekends which run from 7:00pm until 07:00am weekdays and all Saturday & Sunday however; I should be able to view the Call Types associated with "eir Talk Off-Peak 2018" in order to verify what the eir agent had verbally confirmed to me over the phone when this order was processed.

The eir representative who processed  our order seemed quite certain that the following applies: 

(i) All Calls made to Irish Landlines during Off-Peak hours 
    AND 
    (ii) All Calls made to Irish Mobiles during Off-Peak hours

However; I cannot verify any of the call types information on what I received and this should be fully transparent.

So; I would like to be able to view all Call Types that are covered during Off-Peak hours in our new package bundle when I go in to view MyEir profile AND/OR in Writing from eir so that we know exactly what is covered during the term of the new contract.

I am willing to provide the  Account Number and any other details (including the name of the eir agent) via PM so this can be looked into further.

I await your response in due course during office hours and I thank you for your time and attention with this query.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

Hi eir,

This query is on behalf of my mother's account - my name was already added to the account previously, for your reference.

As an existing customer of eir over the last 12 months, we have just entered into a new contract for our Home Phone & Broadband services. This year we have chosen a different package as part of the new contract. Our previous contract had expired on 18 December 2018 so; we have now just started a new contract which is due to run up until 18 December 2019. 

Following my call to 1901 on Tuesday morning and  conversation with an eir Representative from the "Loyalty Team" I sought certain  clarifications on the new package bundle we were about to opt into. The representative then  confirmed to me which elements would now be contained in our new package during the telephone call so; we proceeded by entering into a new contract for the coming year based around what we were told on the phone call. I imagine all calls are monitored for training and quality purposes. 

I subsequently received the "Welcome to eir" e-mail of the order confirmation however; I would like to be able to view the following information somewhere:
    Which  Call Types are automatically included as part of the "eir Talk Off-Peak 2018" element within our new bundle? 

I understand that with eir the Off-Peak hours are evenings & weekends which run from 7:00pm until 07:00am weekdays and all Saturday & Sunday however; I should be able to view the Call Types associated with "eir Talk Off-Peak 2018" in order to verify what the eir agent had verbally confirmed to me over the phone when this order was processed.

The eir representative who processed  our order seemed quite certain that the following applies: 

AND 

However; I cannot verify any of the call types information on what I received and this should be fully transparent.

So; I would like to be able to view all Call Types that are covered during Off-Peak hours in our new package bundle when I go in to view MyEir profile AND/OR in Writing from eir so that we know exactly what is covered during the term of the new contract.

I am willing to provide the  Account Number and any other details (including the name of the eir agent) via PM so this can be looked into further.

I await your response in due course during office hours and I thank you for your time and attention with this query.

Hi AwaitYourReply,

Thank you for getting in touch with us here. 

If you could PM me the following account details, I'd be more than happy to have a look into this for you. 

1) Account number
    2) Account name
    3) Are you the account holder?
    4) Your DOB

5) Your full postal address

Additionally, if you click here you will see a breakdown of what is included in our off-peak landline package.

~Kellie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭AwaitYourReply

Hi eir,

AND 

Hi AwaitYourReply,

Thank you for getting in touch with us here. 

If you could PM me the following account details, I'd be more than happy to have a look into this for you. 

1) Account number
    2) Account name
    3) Are you the account holder?
    4) Your DOB

5) Your full postal address

Additionally, if you click here you will see a breakdown of what is included in our off-peak landline package.

~Kellie
    Hi Kellie,

I have sent a response as direct PM which you might follow-up on our behalf. 

AwaitYour Reply

Hi Kellie,

Thank you for your PM sent this morning.

I have just responded directly to your PM with the requested verification details.

Regards,
    AwaitYourReply 

Hi Kellie,

I have just responded directly to your PM with the requested verification details.

Regards,
    AwaitYourReply 
    Hi AwaitYourReply,

I have just replied to your PM there.

~Kellie

Hi Kellie,

Regards,
    AwaitYourReply 
    Hi AwaitYourReply,

~Kellie
    Hi Kellie,

Your PM was received and noted.

I've just sent across a further PM to you with some additional information.

Regards,
    AwaitYourReply

• Advertisement

Hi Kellie,

Regards,
    AwaitYourReply 
    Hi AwaitYourReply,

~Kellie
    Hi Kellie,

Regards,
    AwaitYourReply
    Hi AwaitYourReply,

~Kellie

Hi Kellie,

Regards,
    AwaitYourReply 
    Hi AwaitYourReply,

~Kellie
    Hi Kellie,

Regards,
    AwaitYourReply
    Hi AwaitYourReply,

~Kellie
    Ok Kellie

AwaitYourReply

Hi Kellie,

I hope you have been enjoying the Christmas break.
    Thank you for sending on a PM dated 27th December, 2018.
    I have since reviewed same and have issued our response via a PM.
    Please refer to my latest PM and if you could update me on it again, then that would be very much appreciated.

Kind regards,
    AwaitYourReply

Hi Kellie,

Please refer to my latest PM and if you could update me on it again, then that would be very much appreciated.

Kind regards,
    AwaitYourReply
    Hi AwaitYourReply,

I have responded to your PM.

~Kellie

Hi Kellie,

Kind regards,
    AwaitYourReply
    Hi AwaitYourReply,

~Kellie
    Hi Kellie,

I have received your PM sent this morning.

Our decision to your latest offer is contained in a follow-up PM sent a moment ago.

If you could review the latest PM and just clarify some outstanding points for our future reference.

Thanks Kellie for all your work on this query to date - much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

AwaitYourReply

• Advertisement

Hi Kellie,

Kind regards,
    AwaitYourReply
    Hi AwaitYourReply,

~Kellie
    Hi Kellie,

Our decision to your latest offer is contained in a follow-up PM sent a moment ago.

If you could review the latest PM and just clarify some outstanding points for our future reference.

Kind Regards,

AwaitYourReply
    No problem at all AwaitYourReply.

I have just replied to your PM.

I'm delighted that I could help.

~Kellie

Hi Kellie,

Kind regards,
    AwaitYourReply
    Hi AwaitYourReply,

~Kellie
    Hi Kellie,

Kind Regards,

AwaitYourReply
    No problem at all AwaitYourReply.

I have just replied to your PM.

I'm delighted that I could help.

~Kellie
    Hi Kellie,

Received you lastest PM with thanks.

Please review my follow-up PM as I just need some additional clarification from your earlier PM today.

I look forward to your response back again in due course.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

AwaitYourReply

Hi Kellie,

I'm not sure by the time you received my latest PM sent today Friday 28/12/2018 you are still in the office and now the week-end is upon us.

Please review my most recent PM before you proceed with processing any new order.

I will await your advice after you have had a chance to review & respond.

Enjoy your week-end!

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

AwaitYourReply

Hi Kellie,

I'm not sure by the time you received my latest PM sent today Friday 28/12/2018 you are still in the office and now the week-end is upon us.

Please review my most recent PM before you proceed with processing any new order.

Enjoy your week-end!

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

AwaitYourReply
    Hi AwaitYourReply,

I am sorry abut the delay in replying to your PM.

I have now replied to your PM.

~Kellie

Hi Kellie,

Enjoy your week-end!

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

AwaitYourReply
    Hi AwaitYourReply,

I am sorry abut the delay in replying to your PM.

I have now replied to your PM.

~Kellie
    Hi Kellie,

That's no problem - I forgot you would have been gone by 5:00pm last Friday and then we were into the weekend.

I have just responded to your PM which you can review.

Any further issues, please let me know.

Kind regards,
    AwaitYourReply

Advertisement