Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Non existent Eir Support

• 19-12-2018 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi

I sent this to one of your reps last Thursday and have heard nothing...

I added my daughter to bill pay, her number is xxxx
    I need to be able to monitor her bill so she doesn't spend a fortune on games etc so i need to have her registered on [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]xxxx[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]
    I've been onto support several times and cannot get this fixed.

Now my own account seems to be deleted on my eir app. It says my number is no longer active! xxxx

I tried to use the sports app last night and i cant set that up either, says i need to be an eir customer or something along those lines. 

my experience with eir is just crazy, there is no support, no email contact and a web chat in the middle of the sahara. Its a complete joke. Nothing can be sorted.

I see no option but to cancel the direct debit on both accounts and go elsewhere. Even if i rang to cancel im sure eir wouldnt be able to manage this and id still be billed. im sure you know yourself the situation there, its crazy, worst company ive ever dealt with.. 

Anyway, i just need a few simple things to work that should be working no problem.

Hope you can help.

Thanks 

And my details are 

xxxx[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]
    I am the account holder (both accounts)
    Of course it is me!!

A fed up John 

Thanks[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Johnny7136 wrote: »
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi

I sent this to one of your reps last Thursday and have heard nothing...

I added my daughter to bill pay, her number is xxxx
    I need to be able to monitor her bill so she doesn't spend a fortune on games etc so i need to have her registered on [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]xxxx[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]
    I've been onto support several times and cannot get this fixed.

Now my own account seems to be deleted on my eir app. It says my number is no longer active! xxxx

I tried to use the sports app last night and i cant set that up either, says i need to be an eir customer or something along those lines. 

my experience with eir is just crazy, there is no support, no email contact and a web chat in the middle of the sahara. Its a complete joke. Nothing can be sorted.

I see no option but to cancel the direct debit on both accounts and go elsewhere. Even if i rang to cancel im sure eir wouldnt be able to manage this and id still be billed. im sure you know yourself the situation there, its crazy, worst company ive ever dealt with.. 

Anyway, i just need a few simple things to work that should be working no problem.

Hope you can help.

Thanks 

And my details are 

xxxx[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]
    I am the account holder (both accounts)
    Of course it is me!!

A fed up John 

Thanks[/font]
    Hi John, 

If you could send on the details that you sent in the PM I can look into this for you. 

Thanks, 

Grainne

Advertisement