Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PSTN VoiP

• 19-12-2018 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

I spent hours on phone and chats trying to order broadband from other providers through eir line.
    Both Digiweb and Vodafone whats other UAN as the one I had is landline not broadband.

After many days I find out that my line needs to be PSTN enabled not Voip service.
    Ive got direct number from your support which deals with this things ([font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]1800 303 458 or 19010[/font][font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]  [/font]). I did call them and they sait it is done it will ne active in 24h. Just after call I recived email titled "Getmore" with discription of my new services. And next day I recived SMS with new Phone number. Farthermore my UAN does not work anymore is invalid. What is all about?

Im on 30 days notice now after year contract and I did not order anything new.

Today after 30 minutes listening music on the same number ive got answere by lady from mobile departmant and she switch on the music again...... to conect to broadband.

Tell me please how much do I need to pay to Eir to let me live? Or if I not asking to much to enable line with PSTN for other providers. So I still be able to pay line rental to you through them. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

jowkon wrote: »
    I spent hours on phone and chats trying to order broadband from other providers through eir line.
    Both Digiweb and Vodafone whats other UAN as the one I had is landline not broadband.

After many days I find out that my line needs to be PSTN enabled not Voip service.
    Ive got direct number from your support which deals with this things ([font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]1800 303 458 or 19010[/font][font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]  [/font]). I did call them and they sait it is done it will ne active in 24h. Just after call I recived email titled "Getmore" with discription of my new services. And next day I recived SMS with new Phone number. Farthermore my UAN does not work anymore is invalid. What is all about?

Im on 30 days notice now after year contract and I did not order anything new.

Today after 30 minutes listening music on the same number ive got answere by lady from mobile departmant and she switch on the music again...... to conect to broadband.

Tell me please how much do I need to pay to Eir to let me live? Or if I not asking to much to enable line with PSTN for other providers. So I still be able to pay line rental to you through them. 
    My acc number is 34985660
    Hi jowkon, 

Could you please remove your account number from this post for your own security. 

COold you PM the following details? 
    1. Full Name
    2. Address
    3. DOB
    4. Account Number
    5. Are you the account holder. 

As soon as I receive this information I will be happy to help. 

- Grainne

Advertisement