Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incorrect Bill one month after contract update

• 19-12-2018 11:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 82 ✭✭

Agreement/Contract
    In early November while considering if I would remain with Eir after much effort to get someone at Eir to answer the phone or web chat, I eventually got to speak to a member of the loyalty team.
    I was offered and accepted a contract price for 12 months.

Billing issue
    My bill last month was as per the agreement, but I have just been notified of this months bill which has increased significantly and is not as per the price agreed on our phone call.

Attempt to contact Eir
    I have attempted to call to resolve the incorrect billing, but once I get through the menu options I am met with a recorded message telling me that there is a wait time of over 30 minutes.

I have attempted to live chat and am currently waiting 20 minutes without a response.

Checking the email us option, I note that the "email us" function is also not available at the moment on the website.

Proposed step to resolution

If it were possible to have a two way communication this should be an easy item to resolve as we have already agreed on a previous call a price for 12 months.

Please confirm who I can pm details of my account so that this can be resolved and I can be billed the amounts which were agreed.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 917 ✭✭✭Captainsatnav

Ziboo wrote: »
    Agreement/Contract
    In early November while considering if I would remain with Eir after much effort to get someone at Eir to answer the phone or web chat, I eventually got to speak to a member of the loyalty team.

Billing issue
    My bill last month was as per the agreement, but I have just been notified of this months bill which has increased significantly and is not as per the price agreed on our phone call.

Attempt to contact Eir
    I have attempted to call to resolve the incorrect billing, but once I get through the menu options I am met with a recorded message telling me that there is a wait time of over 30 minutes.

I have attempted to live chat and am currently waiting 20 minutes without a response.

Checking the email us option, I note that the "email us" function is also not available at the moment on the website.

If it were possible to have a two way communication this should be an easy item to resolve as we have already agreed on a previous call a price for 12 months.

Please confirm who I can pm details of my account so that this can be resolved and I can be billed the amounts which were agreed.

Thanks
    Ha - good luck with that I'm afraid is all I can offer as advice based on my own experience. Commreg complaint is way to go unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Agreement/Contract

Billing issue

Attempt to contact Eir

Thanks
    Hi Ziboo, 

Could you PM the following details?
    1. Full Name
    2. Full address
    3. Account Number
    4. Are you the account holder
    5. DOB

As soon as I receive this information I can check why your bill is costing higher this month

Grainne

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 82 ✭✭Ziboo

Hi Grainne,

I have sent a PM with the requested information and further details including the date and time of the call to the loyalty department when the agreement was made.
    Keep me informed of progress in rectifying this.

Regards

Hi Grainne,

I have sent a PM with the requested information and further details including the date and time of the call to the loyalty department when the agreement was made.
    Keep me informed of progress in rectifying this.

Regards

John
    Hi Ziboo, 

I have responded to your PM. 

I have issued you a refund as the discount did not apply to your bill this month. 

I have re-added the discount to your account for the next 12 months. 

Your direct debit will be applied for tomorrow for the correct amount. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 82 ✭✭Ziboo

Hi Grainne,

Thanks for the update. I will keep an eye out for the direct debit/future bills to confirm

• Advertisement

Hi Grainne,

Thanks for the update. I will keep an eye out for the direct debit/future bills to confirm
    No problem Ziboo, 

Let me know if I can help in the future.

Thanks,
    Grainne

Advertisement