Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supermarkets with kids trolleys

• 19-12-2018 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Lidl across the road from Marlay Park have small trolleys for kids, which our kids love. Only problem... it's a bit of a drive to get there from where we are.
    Does anyone here know of any supermarkets with kids trolleys around the Dublin 18 area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭aoh

Not quite Dublin 18 but SuperValu in Blackrock have them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭witchgirl26

Supervalu in Knocklyon have them too but they go fairly quick on a Saturday morning I've noticed! Brilliant idea whoever came up with them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,601 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

We’ve brought our own on occasion, the wee plastic ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Supervalu in balally had them, not sure if they still do, I have not been there in ages.

They have an active facebook page, you could message them.
    https://www.facebook.com/supervalubalally/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭frash

SuperValu Deansgrange (I'm sensing a theme here)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,065 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Super Valu Ballinteer too. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

The Supervalu ones were linked to a charity. I found a website ages ago that listed all locations, but I think even then it was out of date.
    I can't find it now :(

Advertisement