Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Voicemail removal

• 19-12-2018 10:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭

Can someone please contact me in relation to the removal of voice mail from my account.
    Please DO NOT TELL me to ring 1901 or to contact the online support , spoke to them yesterday & today & held for 35mind & they were absolutely no hello.

I need voice mail reinstated ASAP

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

coathanger wrote: »
    Can someone please contact me in relation to the removal of voice mail from my account.
    Please DO NOT TELL me to ring 1901 or to contact the online support , spoke to them yesterday & today & held for 35mind & they were absolutely no hello.

I need voice mail reinstated ASAP
    Hi coathanger.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your voicemail.

I would be happy to help you with this.

Please PM me the following account details and I will be able to assist you with this, account number, full name on the account, your address and date of birth.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

Advertisement