Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battery upgrade/advice

Options
  • 20-12-2018 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭

Hi there, regular lurker here.

I've been using a istick 30/40/50w for the past 4 or so years, constantly needing to upgrade as the battery dies after 8-9 months (i use it quite a lot).

Recently tried replacing the battery in the istick, but i fail at those type of things and ultimately it seemed more difficult than i had hoped.

So my question is: Is there a better mod/battery to use. I use a nautilus and i'm tired of having to replace the whole battery, as it seems to be with istick.

any recommendations? I've wanted to upgrade for a while, something thats cost effective but is easily replaced without spending a fortune each time...

Much appreciated in advance for the responses.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Istick Pico X , you can just replace the battery .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

similar, but better, the eleaf power (https://www.e-smokeireland.com/mods/823-eleaf-ipower.html)

Use this myself and have been for about 3 years, still have great battery life and i've had no issues with it at all.
    I use the nautilus as well and i get 2-3 days before i've to recharge it.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Juxtapose

Great, thanks for this.. Will look at both these options :)

Advertisement