If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panansonic TX49FX700B

Options
  • 20-12-2018 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭

Hi, I'm interested in the Panasonic TX49FX700B but space is limited on my stand.  Could you tell me how far apart are the feet when set up in the narrowest position?

Thank you for your help

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Lockster wrote: »
    Hi, I'm interested in the Panasonic TX49FX700B but space is limited on my stand.  Could you tell me how far apart are the feet when set up in the narrowest position?

Thank you for your help
    Hi Lockster.

The first location for the feet at either end is 989 mm.

The second fixing the distance is 526 mm.

The below link has the full measurements for this TV.
    https://www.panasonic.com/content/dam/Panasonic/uk/en/TV-Support/TX_49FX700B.pdf

Any questions please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Lockster

Thank you for your help
    Hi Lockster.

https://www.panasonic.com/content/dam/Panasonic/uk/en/TV-Support/TX_49FX700B.pdf

Thank you very much Kenny, that's exactly what I needed.  It's a decision between this model and the LG 49SK8100PLA but I don't need the Satellite tuner on the LG.  So any comments on which is the superior set?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thank you for your help
    Hi Lockster.

Thank you very much Kenny, that's exactly what I needed.  It's a decision between this model and the LG 49SK8100PLA but I don't need the Satellite tuner on the LG.  So any comments on which is the superior set?
    Hi Lockster,

I really like the SK8100 range and they have been very popular.

Both sets are very close and either would not disappoint.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.