Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir customer service

• 20-12-2018 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Anyone thinking of joining Eir. Stay clear. I'm still getting texts a year after account has been closed down. Spent hours ringing as a customer and no trying to ring back is impossible. If you don't want any hassle I guarantee you should stay clear. It is the worst customer care service out there.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Raym23 wrote: »
    Anyone thinking of joining Eir. Stay clear. I'm still getting texts a year after account has been closed down. Spent hours ringing as a customer and no trying to ring back is impossible. If you don't want any hassle I guarantee you should stay clear. It is the worst customer care service out there.
    Hi Raym23, 

Sorry to hear you are still receiving notifications. 

Could you PM your Account Number, Full Name, Address, DOB and that you are the account holder and I will check why you are receiving these notifications. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Advertisement