Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot cancel Eir account - no one will take my call

• 20-12-2018 6:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48

I want to cancel my account with Eir. I ring 1901 and get through to an agent which puts me through to another "loyalty dept" and then I get left on hold - for hours - every day for 4 days straight with no answer.
    The webchat agents are useless. It appears there is no other way to cancel except to call 1901 - not even an e-mail address.
    Can someone from Eir please help me? I am at my wits end. I am out of contract and I just want to be able to cancel my account.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

Ana36 wrote: »
    I want to cancel my account with Eir. I ring 1901 and get through to an agent which puts me through to another "loyalty dept" and then I get left on hold - for hours - every day for 4 days straight with no answer.
    The webchat agents are useless. It appears there is no other way to cancel except to call 1901 - not even an e-mail address.
    Can someone from Eir please help me? I am at my wits end. I am out of contract and I just want to be able to cancel my account.
    Hi Ana36,

I'm sorry to hear that you are looking to cancel your service with us. However, the only other way to cancel an account is by sending a letter to the following address.

Switchers team,
    eir
    Floor 2,
    Heuston South Quarter,
    St. John’s Road,
    Dublin 8

For more information on the cancellation process for your account please click here.

~Kellie

Advertisement