Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Amazon FireStick

• 20-12-2018 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

I can’t get playstore on Amazon FireStick I turned on the two manage applications but I’m lost now can anyone help please

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,365 ✭✭✭campo

I can’t get playstore on Amazon FireStick I turned on the two manage applications but I’m lost now can anyone help please

It does not come with playstore, personally I recommend aptoide

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Ladyinthedark

campo wrote: »
    It does not come with playstore, personally I recommend aptoide

I downloaded download and that app so how do I search for the stbemu app

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,365 ✭✭✭campo

If you are looking for STBEMU it would be much easier to just google stbemu firestick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 369 ✭✭clunked

I also purchased a Firestick. I wish to sideload apps but the Firestick is not allowing me as it is saying that the address on the amazon account is invalid. I presume that is because it is a ROI address. Is there any workaround? I just wish to add our Vodafone TV app. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 369 ✭✭clunked

Anyone able to help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 432 ✭✭Boxcar_Willie

Try apps2fire

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

clunked wrote: »
    Anyone able to help

Maybe you'd get an answer in the Android devices forum.

Advertisement