Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can't contact either by phone text or email

• 20-12-2018 10:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 379 ✭✭

Two  weeks without phone , house alarm or personal alarm! They don't reply to any communication.

Pjq

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

pjq wrote: »
    Two  weeks without phone , house alarm or personal alarm! They don't reply to any communication.

Pjq
    Hi Pjq, 

Sorry to hear your phone has not been working.

Have you contacted our tech support team in regard to this? 

You can contact them by calling 1890260260 or through our online web chat team here

Grainne

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 379 ✭✭pjq

Pjq
    Hi Pjq, 

You can contact them by calling 1890260260 or through our online web chat team here

Grainne
    I have tried 8 or maybe 10times to contact them,  what I want you to do; is to contact me and then get your colleagues to QUICKLY repair my phone line. 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 916 ✭✭✭1hnr79jr65

Pjq
    The following email addresses are taken from https://www.ceoemail.com/s.php?id=ceo-8949648

Tim Spence, Director of Customer Operations - tim.spence@eir.ie

Carolan Lennon, Ceo Eir - carolan.lennon@eir.ie

Maybe email these 2 folks for help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Pjq
    Hi Pjq, 

Grainne
    I have tried 8 or maybe 10times to contact them,  what I want you to do; is to contact me and then get your colleagues to QUICKLY repair my phone line. 
    Hi pjq, 

Sorry to hear you have not received a response from these departments. 

Could you please PM the following details? 
    1. Full Name
    2. Account Number
    3. Address
    4. DOB
    5. You are the account holder. 

As soon as I receive this information I can follow up on this

Grainne

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 379 ✭✭pjq

Finally fixed after 4 long weeks!

and I would like to thank  C O M R E G , I believe that my email [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] to [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]consumerline@comreg.ie[/font]  got things moving. 

thanks also to S Lemonz #4 above ( only 1 of the emails still works , got no reply but maybe it helped) 

I've had 3 long apologetic calls from EIR , but the only  EIR employee who was of any use to me, was the  man who climbed the pole near my home last Friday and fixed the wires.

• Advertisement
Advertisement