Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike Malahide Road

Options
  • 21-12-2018 12:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭

There is a bike (decentish) on the Malahide Road, it looks like someone has robbed both wheels off it.

However, I will offer someone a set of 28" wheels for it for free, I bought them without checking the size I needed 26" (all sorted now).

Anyway, if it's your bike or you know who owns it. PM me and I can meet you at some stage at the bike, with the wheels.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

The saddle has now been removed :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭ridelikeaturtle

TallGlass wrote: »

Can you tell us more about this bike? Malahide Road is quite long.

If it is worth saving, maybe somebody should save it?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Let it go........just let it go.

Life's too short to be worrying about someone else's bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

....Malahide Road is quite long....
    ...and there's at least two of them (but presumably the OP is referring to the one from Dublin to Malahide).

...and there's at least two of them (but presumably the OP is referring to the one from Dublin to Malahide).

... and it's very likely there's more than one sad bike from Fairview northward!

• Advertisement

It's a Giant Contend it's across from Mount Temple (Dublin), passed it again walking the dog.

It's like vultures are tearing it apart and from looking at the bike itself, it's decent enough.

Let it go........just let it go.

Life's too short to be worrying about someone else's bike.

As I said, just observation from walking the dog and as I mentioned I have two spare wheels if someone was stuck, the main idea of giving the wheels was to stop from what is happening at the moment. That is people picking away at the bike. It's a decent bike, sad to see.

As I said, just observation from walking the dog and as I mentioned I have two spare wheels if someone was stuck, the main idea of giving the wheels was to stop from what is happening at the moment. That is people picking away at the bike. It's a decent bike, sad to see.

I may walk the dog that way next time out and have a look.

Advertisement