Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Fibre Bill Issue

• 21-12-2018 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

Hi, I sent a private message to Ahren on the 18th regarding an issue with my first bill after signing up for fibre broadband. Can you please give me an update on when this is expected to be answered? Also I have a query with regard to webtext - it is no longer available on the My Eir dashboard online - can you check this too please?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

spillcoe wrote: »
    Hi, I sent a private message to Ahren on the 18th regarding an issue with my first bill after signing up for fibre broadband. Can you please give me an update on when this is expected to be answered? Also I have a query with regard to webtext - it is no longer available on the My Eir dashboard online - can you check this too please?

Thanks
    Hi there spillcoe.

I have replied to your PM there.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭spillcoe

eir: Ahren wrote: »

Thanks
    Hi there spillcoe.

Thank you.
    -Ahren
    Hi Ahren, my bill is still incorrect. I sent another PM last week - can you let me know if someone is looking into this? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

eir: Ahren wrote: »

Thanks
    Hi there spillcoe.

Thank you.
    -Ahren
    Hi Ahren, my bill is still incorrect. I sent another PM last week - can you let me know if someone is looking into this? Thanks
    Hi spillcoe.

I have received your PM and will respond to you there now.

-Ahren

Advertisement