Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 19 Transfers

1234568»

Comments

Maybe lacazette to rashford and roll the 2 transfers.

Defo want Arsenal cover for upcoming games.

Think Lacazette will explode over the few games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Maybe lacazette to rashford and roll the 2 transfers.

Defo want Arsenal cover for upcoming games.

Think Lacazette will explode over the few games.
    He would be the one I would look to ship as well, maybe Ings and Son for Laca and Camarasa

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Just gonna bump this as I posted it late last night.

Back in Ireland for the second December running and again for all the wrong reasons.

Don’t have time to piss and I’m dosed.

That all said I don’t think there’s anything I can do but mostly because I think they all have good upcoming fixtures.

Can’t get Lingard or Rashford in for Camarasa or Jimenez.

Alonso is one I’d reluctantly sell. Maybe Alonso to Chambers and Jimenez to Rashford.

Might just do Hamer to Button.

Like me you have no Liverpool attack, are you as nervous as I am? Could look at Alonso -> 4.5ish and Anderson to Mane? (Not sure if my off-the-cuff maths are right there).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

I’d third that
    Lacazette to a striker of your choice then do what you want with the extra cash

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Tempted by Bennett to Shaw but Robbo, Alonso Shaw Doherty and AWB almost seems like too strong a defence

Be a serious temptation to 5 4 1 it
    Or do people think Fraser to Pereyra is better?

• Advertisement

Suppose with the injury to Mkhi I thought it’d guarantee minutes for Lacazette up top with PEA maybe moving wide.

Latest MEN article
    “Although the pair were not spotted by MEN photographers Martial has been known to join up with the squad at a later time, and is not believed to be a doubt for the upcoming fixture.”

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

km79 wrote: »
    Latest MEN article
    “Although the pair were not spotted by MEN photographers Martial has been known to join up with the squad at a later time, and is not believed to be a doubt for the upcoming fixture.”

Good Lord.

Suppose with the injury to Mkhi I thought it’d guarantee minutes for Lacazette up top with PEA maybe moving wide.

There isn't much wrong with your team

Maybe a sub keeper swap to a Brighton one to not waste the transfer.

Your biggest issue is how many people have the same players, it's neaning ranking swings are alot less

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,904 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Not sure if it's worth a hit to get dunk out, transferred in martial so bench is light looking for this rotation gameweek already.
    If you look at this next five I think it's worth getting rid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Latest MEN article

What Pair are they talking about - Martial and?

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Latest MEN article

What Pair are they talking about - Martial and?
    James Garner

I know, it's messed up my plans too ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Hart
    Alonso, Kolasinic, Bennett, The Biscuit
    Salah(c), Sterling, Ricky, Anderson
    Kane, Ings

Bego, Fraser, Success, Rice

0 in the bank.

I think I'll bank today in anticipation of rotation madness over the next 1-2 GWs, particularly from Pep Squadiola. Sterling better get a full game though and do something this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Just did Sterling to KDB, it's a little bit of revenge for Sterling ruining my captaincy streak but going to roll the dice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Martial has two young kids, he probably wanted to spend time with them so probably requested not to meet up with the team til today

Bennett to Shaw

Mitro to Rashford

Get a good squad and downgrade as needed in Jan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Can we all agree to not bring in TAA tonight, hopefully he will still drop based on transfers out over the past few days and can get him at 5.1 in the morning.

Son
    Also I think it would be wise to play AWB at home to Cardiff rather than ake away to spurs ..........
    If you do get son I’d also captain him

Well did you get him ?

Advertisement