Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cash deposit atm

Options
  • 21-12-2018 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Apologies if a repost. I tried to lodge cash to someone elses account at an external lodgement atm, but the only option given was to lodge cash to my own account. Did I miss something? Can I lodge cash to someone elses account using an atm?
    Also, do I need to have a BOI account?
    Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi SPBray,

Congratulations on your first Boards post.

If a third party lodgement is available it will ask you in the beginning if you are lodging money to your own account or a third parties.

Merry Christmas,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 2 SPBray

Hi SPBray,

If a third party lodgement is available it will ask you in the beginning if you are lodging money to your own account or a third parties.

Merry Christmas,

Lorna
    Thanks Lorna. Can you tell me where this option is available in the Dublin 12/8 area?

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Bubblegummers

SPBray wrote: »
    Thanks Lorna. Can you tell me where this option is available in the Dublin 12/8 area?

Dublin 2 and 1 has plenty mate if your stuck. O Connell street is the best and most secure I feel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

SPBray wrote: »
    Hi SPBray,

Merry Christmas,

Lorna

Thanks for coming back to us here. I can confirm that the Walkinstown branch external ATM should be able to except 3rd party cash lodgements.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 42 Dillosk412

Thanks for coming back to us here. I can confirm that the Walkinstown branch external ATM should be able to except 3rd party cash withdrawals.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Cool - can you give me a few account numbers so that I can do some third party withdrawals :D . I promise I won't tell anyone else. :D :D 

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Dillosk412 wrote: »

Thanks for coming back to us here. I can confirm that the Walkinstown branch external ATM should be able to except 3rd party cash withdrawals.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Cool - can you give me a few account numbers so that I can do some third party withdrawals :D . I promise I won't tell anyone else. :D :D 

Well spotted Dillosk412 :eek:  I've edited the post now. Sorry.
    ^Darren.

Advertisement