Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smudged Tickets

Options
  • 22-12-2018 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭

I did something incredibly stupid. Firstly I didn’t get Manic Street Preachers tickets when they came out and had to resort to Viagogo which I’ve never used before.

But then today as I went to wrap the tickets for my hubby (which I had hidden in a drawer) I realised last night I’d spilled something on them and not realised and now they’re half ruined.

On each ticket one of the barcodes is completely ruined but as they’re two barcodes on each ticket one is still ok on each. Will this be enough for them to still be valid? I can’t get them reissued as I can’t xontact the seller and the Olympia basically told me it was tough luck and they wouldn’t know if they’ll scan or not until the night.

Do you think these will be be valid or have I just ruined the big part of my husband’s present for Christmas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

The two barcodes are identical. If one of them is still okay you are good to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭SmokeyEyes

sabrewulf wrote: »
    The two barcodes are identical. If one of them is still okay you are good to go.

Ah that’s a huge relief. Even one of the little silver ticketmaster logos was basically stripped off so I didn’t know if the tickets looked dodgy. But as long as one barcode on each is still perfect they’ll be able to scan and tell it’s the real deal?

Advertisement