Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky broadband & phone down in Douglas

Options
  • 23-12-2018 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭

Anyone affected or have any info. We come off the Douglas exchange and sky telling us there's a major network issue that may not be resolved before Christmas. No landline or broadband !! Kids going bonkers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

probably totally unrelated but I've noticed the Sky TV service to be suffering some outage yesterday and today. I don't use them for BB so no idea about that.
    Hope you get it sorted soon beer enigma.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭beer enigma

probably totally unrelated but I've noticed the Sky TV service to be suffering some outage yesterday and today. I don't use them for BB so no idea about that.
    Hope you get it sorted soon beer enigma.

Thanks, It's a nightmare, kids getting internet related stuff for Christmas and no info from sky. Happy Christmas anyway 🀗

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

Is it just sky broadband is down? Their just using Eirs lines so that should be down too along with Vodafone.
    Might be worth buying a dongle tomorrow to do ye a week if the kids are getting electronics.
    Be careful of the download limits tho as they may only be 15/20gb a month. It can be expensive if you run over the limit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

FYI Vodafone BB is running fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭beer enigma

It's bizarre as absolutely no feedback from sky and a neighbour is ok. Timing is everything

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Beers, nip into vodaphone and get a mobile router. 14 day cooling off period. Hand it back in a few days.

Advertisement