Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nollaig Shona - Happy Christmas

Options
  • 23-12-2018 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭

Wishing all on here a very happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year. Thanks for all your contributions and advice etc. etc. during the past year.

Hopefully, we will have an opportunity to get a few more cycles completed before year end - December for me has been a disaster, no cycle at all, I think all weekends were either wet, stormy or both.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭Arequipa

Happy Christmas mate!

A

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

Happy Christmas boardsies and hope the weather allows for few festive holiday miles in the saddle.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,589 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

ah christmas; that time of year where when you're doing the washing up and you think 'what'll i store this leftover hummous in' and decide your belly is the best place.
    i think i ate more doing the dishes this evening, in the role of a garbage disposal unit, than i ate up to that point today.

re the thread title - the nollaig shona - what's the tyre clearance on it like?

Advertisement