Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Christmas Everyone!

Options
  • 23-12-2018 7:52pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭

banner-home-mobile.jpg

To all the regulars, lurkers and n00bs, Happy Christmas!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

And to you and yours. The next three days will be spent away from home which allows the Switch to really show it's strengths.

2019 looks like a strong year as it stands. Who knows what suprises await us!

nintendo-christmas.original.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭blockfighter

Happy Christmas folks. I'm home 2 days now and have got loads of game time in already. Portability all the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,132 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Happy Christmas to you all. May Santa give you loads to play

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Merry Christmas boardsies!
    And it being Christmas Eve, if you're a resident boardsie curmudgeon and you're visited tonight by a deck of hanafuda cards, a Switch and some kind of terrifying Vr helmet / exercise bike hybrid, remember it's not too late as long as you keep innovative gameplay and fun ever in your heart.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Only a few more hours til I can unwrap my Switch and get cracking. I have Odyssey, Let's go Pikachu and the Crash trilogy to get me started while Football Manager will also be bought in the next few days.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

How many new Switch owners will there be, among our users?
    And what games are you most looking forward to playing?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,576 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

It's official. "Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals.” May ye all have a good one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭conormario

Thinking physical is much nicer than digital especially on Christmas day.

And cartridges are much nicer than disk.

And Nintendo provides some incredible family friendly fun.

Happy Christmas everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Slightly belated merry Christmas / whatever you're having yourself!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,576 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

/ Happy New Year to you all as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement