Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist open Christmas Eve tomorrow

Options
  • 23-12-2018 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭

Do anyone know of a Dentist who might be open there in Galway or Salthill area tomorrow on Christmas Eve, I have a friend there in considerable dental pain.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

theguzman wrote: »
    Do anyone know of a Dentist who might be open there in Galway or Salthill area tomorrow on Christmas Eve, I have a friend there in considerable dental pain.

There's a dentist on bridge Street, a quick Google should give you a name, I think it's cuddys but not sure..

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

• Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

If that fails get them to a gp and ask for a prescription for melfen 400mg.they will manage the pain until the Christmas is over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

If that fails get them to a gp and ask for a prescription for melfen 400mg.they will manage the pain until the Christmas is over.

You can buy that in a pharmacy without prescription. If you can’t get to the dentist speak to the pharmacist who can recommend some strong pain relief. If the pain is very bad A and E is another option (last resort)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭Bredabe

We had a situation like this a while ago with a filling, chemist in Boots gave him their own brand clove oil to numb the tooth.
    He said it worked well, it was about 5e for a bottle.
    While he didn't take any pain killers, my dentist recs ibuprofen of any kind as it tackles inflammation.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Advertisement
Advertisement