Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merry Christmas Everyone

• 24-12-2018 12:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭

Just a thread to say Merry Xmas to everyone and thank the Mods for their hard work in 2018 and everyone else for their advice and contributions, I've really enjoyed the forum this year.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Thanks Samuel.
    I hope everyone has a very happy Christmas, and a peaceful New Year.
    Further- I hope that 2019 is a damn sight better for everyone- than 2018 has been.

The forum- is nothing without its contributors- and there have been some prolific posters who regularly make very interesting and often thought provoking posts. I hope these posts continue into the future.

Nollaig shona agus ath-bhliain faoi mhaise dhiaobh i laig. Ag tsnúth le léanúint mar an gcéanna don todhchaí.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Blessings and peace to all... May all in need find a safe home this coming while. Deeply thankful for my own safe haven after a decade of uncertainty

Advertisement